CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

MY SICKNESS

I am a lost cause on this earth.
Nothing in the eyes of those around.
A useless f*ck conceived at birth,
worth more fertilizing the ground.

I am the black sheep in the herd.
A plague within the race of man.
An empty vessel that only hurts.
A corrupted soul full of sin.

No one gives a damn about my pain;
no one can see the loneliness inside.
All I can do is stand in the rain,
waiting for someone to come by my side.

The chance of that happening is slim,
and I will slowly fade in time.
My outlook on the future is dim
for my very existence is a crime.

I'm just waiting around to die.
My death will make everyone happy.
Come look into my blackened eyes:
I'm just a remnant of reality.
I'm just an infection.
I'm nothing.

0 comments: